I know it’s only been a month since my last post, but it feels like an eternity. OK…it doesn’t feel quite that long, but it does feel like it’s been… more than one month.
February has kinda sucked! I’m not sad that it’s ending. I have no problem saying goodbye to February 2016!
Here’s a few things that happened this month.
- I was promoted at work! (yay) I’ve been trying to get adjusted to my new role and new schedule.
- The hubby and I have been sick off and on. We are both currently sick…again…ugh!
- I had some dental work done. (I’m sure I sound like a lot of fun to be around! ha)
- I ordered my Bridesmaid’s dress for our friends’ wedding in September! Woo!
- I was Trevor’s sous carpenter and helped him build a quick shoe rack for our closet. He taught me how to use a miter saw. It was fun and a little scary!
- I’ve been a serious couch potato.
- We started a new series. I’m already obsessed. 11.22.63. It’s a Hulu original. If you like slightly Sci-Fi thrillers, give it a try! 11.22.63
- We finally took the Yellow Rose Distillery tour. It was a part of Trevor’s anniversary present.(ok… so this happened in January, but February was so lame I thought it would be ok to throw in!)
- We tried Top Golf for the first time. (Also happened in January. If I only included pictures from February this would be a very short and sad post! Don’t judge.)
Since I haven’t had the time or the energy to plan out a new recipe I thought it would be fun to do something a little different. Here’s some snapshots of January/February!
I hope y’all had a great and healthy February! I’m looking forward to what March brings!
“I’m choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I’m making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with the yet-to-come surprises.” – Elizabeth Gilbert